Today is December 1st and to celebrate the start of the holiday season, I am sharing my gluten & dairy free recipe for gingerbread cookies, enjoy!
Gingerbread Ninja Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Gingerbread spice
- 2 Tbsp Fancy Molasses
- 1TbspMaple Syrup
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour (or any type of flour, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, protein powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the molasses, syrup and egg.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Generously dust a flat surface, a rolling pin and cookie cutter with tapioca flour. Roll out the dough and cut out shapes.
- Bake for 8-10 min. Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!