You have all been waiting very patiently and the time has finally arrived. I am really excited to announce that I am now part of North America’s premier whole-foods based weight-loss system WOW! Weight Loss.
I have decided to become a WOW! Practitioner as I truly believe in this program. Our approach to weight loss is more than just numbers on the scale with each personalized plan customized to your goals and lifestyle.
Why WOW! Weight Loss?
- WOW! has helped 1000’s of people lose weight and lead healthy lifestyles.
- WOW! Is a weight loss program that guarantees you lose fat, improve the quality of your health and regain your confidence and self-worth by eating the WHOLE FOODS you enjoy that are easily found at any grocery store.
- Discover how you can dramatically reduce the number 1 risk factor associated with cardiovascular disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, type II diabetes, asthma and worst of all, low self-esteem and loss of vitality.
- It supports the body systems in addition to focusing on individual goals.
- It is education-based to provide clients with a solid understanding of scientifically valid nutrition habits.
- WOW! Weight Loss success does not rely on supplements, pills, shakes, diet foods or detoxification.
- The WOW! System goes beyond merely educating you about good quality, whole foods. WOW!s unique approach to fat loss and lifestyle change ensures that each person we work with feels supported, motivated and empowered throughout their journey.
- Most WOW! personalized plans are covered under extended health care insurance.
Why is WOW! Weight Loss different from other diets?
- It is facilitated by credentialed nutrition professionals who are WOW! Practitioners
- It focuses on health improvements and not just food
- Every participant is provided with a personalized nutrition plan that is based on your body composition and not just your weight
- It provides a sensible eating plan based on food categories and portion sizes that promote eating the foods you enjoy that are good for you.
- WOW! Weight Loss works on a client-centered approach that has been proven to successfully reduce risk factors for obesity-related diseases
- Easy to understand nutrition and lifestyle education through private or group coaching that targets change, one step at a time
- WOW! Weight Loss programs are designed for everyone at any age or level of health.
- It is safe and effective for both adults and children, including those affected by the following conditions:
- High BMI
- High waist to hip ratio
- Insulin and non-insulin dependent diabetics
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Estrogen-dominant conditions, including PCOS, PMS and ovarian cysts
- Pre-menopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal women
- Breast-feeding and post-natal women
- Thyroid or other hormonal issues
- Severe food allergies or sensitivities (wheat and gluten-free diets
One-to-one and group programs available and both will offer weekly
- Body composition analysis and weigh-in
- Food tracker review
- Nutrition education
- Exercise tips
- Nutrition and lifestyle change handouts
- WOW!-approved recipes
- WOW! food suggestions
- Ongoing support and motivation
I will be holding my first group programs beginning the week of September 16th. The regular cost is $140 a month with a 3 month commitment however, if you sign up now, you will receive 50% off. This is a one time offer, never to repeated again so don’t miss out.
If you are interested in this or a one-to-one program, please contact me (info below) to set up your FREE Nutrition Assessment but hurry, space is limited!
Melanie Grime RHN
Melanie Grime is a holistic nutritionist and WOW! Practitioner serving the Orangeville, Dufferin, Wellington, and Caledon areas. She treats everyone as an individual with their own specific needs and helps clients suffering from health issues by looking for the root cause of symptoms and working with them to reach their health, weight loss and nutrition goals.